Thursday, January 22, 2015

Contoh Application Letter



Application Letter


Jakarta, May 29, 2013

Dear,
Mr / Ms Manager Personnel
Hospital Natarian Medika

Dear Sirs,
     In accordance with the job information from the Foundation Abdi Karya (Yadika), as set forth on the Site KarirLampungDotCom February 17, 2014. I would like to volunteer to join the team at the Hospital Pharmacists Natarian Medika as follows:

Name                           : Nataria
Address                        : Jln.Abdi Karya
Phone Number             : 0251-000 0000 / 081 000 000 000
Place & Date of Birth  : Jakarta,16-11-1996
Sex                               : Male
Marital Status               : Single
     I am currently working as a pharmacist in PT. CCC, I am happy to learn and able to work well independently or in a team.

For your consideration, I also attach:
1. CVs (Curriculum Vitae).
2. Photocopy of diploma last.
3. Transcript.
4. Latest color photograph
      I hope to Natarian Medika Hospital to give an interview and given the opportunity to explain more in depth about myself. As stated in the resume (curriculum vitae), I have a history of education, potential experience and a hard worker.

      Similarly, the cover letter I created this work and I thank you for the attention of Mr / Ms Manager personnel.

Yours sincerely,



(Your Name)

No comments:

Post a Comment